Arogya Healing Booking Enquiry Form & Prices
- Additional days in the program are priced in a pro-rata basis with the same rate. For example, if you book the Rational Detox Program for 9 days, the price will be 49,900 (7 day price) + 14,257 (49,900*2/7) = 64,157 baht.
- A transfer to/from the airport is THB 900++. If you book with us for 7 days or more, you’ll get free round-trip airport transfers.
|Program Prices (excluding Accommodation)||3 Days||5 Days||7 Days||14 Days||21 Days||28 Days|
|Sustainable Weight Loss Program||(3 days)|
|Vegan Fit & Firm Program||(3 days)|
|Rational Detox Program||(5 days)|
|Group of 2 to 5||5% off|
|Group of 6+||10% off|
|Revisiting Customer||10% further off|
|Accommodation Prices (30% off when booked with a program)||Low Season (Mar-Oct)||High Season (Nov-Feb)|
|Superior A||(Mar-Oct) 2,200||(Nov-Feb) 3,300|
|Superior B||(Mar-Oct) 2,200||(Nov-Feb) 3,300|
|Deluxe||(Mar-Oct) 2,700||(Nov-Feb) 3,900|
Booking Enquiry Form
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions/Cancellation Policy
For an arrival date between the 1st of May and the 31st of October
A cancellation fee equivalent to the booking deposit will be charged for each booking cancelled within 15 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show.
For an arrival date between the 1st of November and the 30th of April
A cancellation fee equivalent to the booking deposit will be charged for each booking cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show.
At Arogya we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our valued customers.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of 500 THB to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Pre Screening Health Questionnaire NOTE* Does not need to be filled out at this stage